• First point of contact for all vacancies and recruitment. Manage the end-to-end recruitment delivery of vacancies in the business, including; role profiling, candidate sourcing, CV screening, creating interview scripts and conducting interviews and on boarding etc.
• Develop and implement effective succession planning strategies to build a strong internal talent pipeline.
• Post positions on different channels; working with other departments to promote the employment brands.
• Prepare reports and analyze recruitment/placement data for information reporting, management decision making, and review of recruitment strategies.
• Manage relationships with employment agencies and other external recruitment partners to ensure timely and quality hiring.
• Work closely with HQ in China to support other daily HR work including payroll, employee relations, performance and reward management, outsourcing staff management etc.
• Bachelor degree or above, preferred in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related majors.
• 1-3 years HR experiences especially in talent acquisition and employment relations.
• Being conversant with local employment law and legislation, able to deal with employment cases.
• Able to communicate and work in Chinese, English and French.
• Good communication ability, fast learner and can work under pressure.
What we offer
• Rapid developing company with listing potential, one of the top leaders in the market.
• A youthful, dynamic and highly engaged workplace based on a culture of respect and excellence.
• Competitive Salary Package.
• Visa sponsorship possibilities, bonus, pension, etc.
• High localized team with flexible, harmonious and ambitious atmosphere.
• Festival gifts & team building activities.
Get a quote!
Empower your e-commerce business with CIRRO E-Commerce