• Assist logistics management in accomplishing warehouse human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures in coordination with management.
• Meet logistics operational standards and performance targets by instructing the logistics team and supporting management in implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying logistics system improvements.
• Coordinate with last mile carriers, road and air transportation companies to ensure smooth outbound/inbound logistics with target to avoid any delay in cargo distribution; check all outgoing volumes to ensure that they are in good condition and make sure that all documents are accurately signed for proper documentation.
• Inform workers of management conditions of work, rules and regulations guiding the establishment to ensure that they adhere to company policies.
• Make a draft of shifts for workers and ensure that they follow it diligently.
• Make available all work-related records such as attendance and efficiency scores to management for the purpose of payment and other rewards.
• Give workers detailed feedback on their level of performance most especially when they are not performing up to company expectations, for them to sit up and do better.
• Constantly inspect all work equipment to identify shortages and damages and relate findings to management for quick resolution to enable smooth flow of it, place orders for new equipment as directed by management and inspect them upon delivery to ensure that it is of good quality and in the right quantity.
• Work as the middleman between management and workers to facilitate good communication and outstanding team performance by implementing appropriate training to ensure compliance and security.
• Assist the local management team in preparing analyses and reports.
• 2 years or more of warehouse supervisory or similar role experience.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Willingness to cover weekend and late afternoon shifts (40 hours per week).
• Experience with warehouse/courier management systems.
• Knowledgeable in small parcel operations and return handling.
• Great leadership skills.
• Strong ability to work under pressure,strong motivation, great team player.
• Experience in bonded warehouse and freight forwarding operations preferred.
• Authorized to work in Canada.
What we offer
• Rapid developing company with listing potential, one of the top leaders in the market;
• A youthful, dynamic and highly engaged workplace based on a culture of respect and excellence;
• Competitive Salary Package;
• Visa sponsorship possibilities, bonus, pension, etc.;
• High localized team with flexible, harmonious and ambitious atmosphere;
• Festival gifts & team building activities.
Get a quote!
Empower your e-commerce business with CIRRO E-Commerce